- 8060 Jones Road, Richmond, BC V6Y 4K5, Canada
Claim or submit your listing. It’s free to do so! Enable potential customers to contact you right from your free listing. All you need to claim or submit your listing is to first register with VancouverChiropractorInfo with your username and password. Registration is also free.
Once registered, write about your practice in the text box (experience, deals (e.g. “mention you saw our listing on VancouverChiropractorInfo” & get 20% off our next purchase”, etc.), specializations, customer benefits, etc.) to advertise your practice to potential patients. Your listing also enables you to do the following to effectively advertise your practice:
– upload up to five pictures of your practice such as your storefront, staff, samples of your services, etc. as shown in the upper right of this example listing
– potential customers can contact you right from your listing by phone or email
– upload one company brochure, price list, special, coupon, etc. in PDF format that your customers can print off and take with them
– list your hours of operation
– insert your YouTube share code here as in the live video example below.
Once you’ve claimed or listed your business, VancouverChiropractorInfo will check and approve your listing and then it will go live.
If you don’t have a live or animated video but would like one for your listing or website, we can produce one for you through their sister site: http://noticedwebsites.com/video-production/
We can also build a website for you or you can even build one yourself so that you can link your listing to a website. Check out our sister site for full details on the services we offer that can increase your business online: http://noticedwebsites.com
TIP: encourage your patients to submit a review on your business on your free listing on VancouverChiropractorInfo. As long as you do not coach your customers what to submit in their review of you, the more reviews you have on your listing, the more Google will rank your website higher on its search results over your competitors. Also, by claiming your listing, you can respond to any patient reviews left on your listing.
Note: VancouverChiropractorInfo looks at any submitted customer reviews of your business for legitimacy before the reviews goes live.
Please contact us if you need any help creating or claiming your business listing.